i still remember most of the thing you said to me previously.
something which touches my heart was: Haha. Tats also 1 thing i can confirm. I dun wanna leave u. My love for u is growin more n more for u day by day. I love u may seems to u like a common word. But i will try my best to use action to prove to u.
But those was the past that i believe you'd already totally forgotten about it. To me you're my everything. To you i'm just nothing.
I really wish to know why do you want to leave me in the end? And i'm also willing to change for you if you r willing to take me back. As long as u willing to take mi back.i'm willing to b into e ger u want mi to change i'll change to compromise u.
----------------
if you hasn't leave me.
today should be our second months together.
and 4 more months, exactly on your birthdate it will be our 6months anniversary.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment